The person responsible for the processing of personal data of the online store Xmi.ee is Xmi OÜ (registration number: 16192154, location: Pae tn 21, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia. Tel .: +372 58817309 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When registering a user account or otherwise using the Xmi OÜ website or mobile application, you will be required to confirm that you have read and understood these Rules for the Protection of Confidential Information.
Carefully read these Rules for the protection of confidential information, as they describe how we collect, use, store and process your personal data.
What data is processed
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- data necessary to support customers;
Data processing goals
- name, phone number, email address and delivery address are used to deliver goods to the Customer and manage their orders, as well as to provide support to Customers;
- bank account number is used in case of need to return funds to the Client;
- purchase history data to analyze customer preferences for the best service, as well as to compile an overview of purchased goods and services;
- The IP address of the user of the online store is processed in order to provide the service with the online store, as part of the information society, as well as for statistics on the use of the Internet;
- the processing of cookies allows us to offer customers optimal website usability; for example, cookies help to remember previous visits to the Client and the choices he made on the site.
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill the contract concluded between the client and the online store, as well as to fulfill the legal obligation. (consumer disputes, accounting, etc.)
In order to provide the Client with the necessary products and services, we can provide certain information that we collect and store to third parties. The transfer of personal data of the client is required to fulfill the order properly.
Personal data is transmitted to the customer support service of the online store to manage purchases and purchase history, as well as to solve customer problems and questions.
The name, phone number and email address of the Client are transmitted to the provider of the transport service selected by the Client. In the event that the Client has chosen delivery by courier, the transport company is provided with information about the exact address of the Client.
Data transmission between the Client and the banks and the payment card center is encrypted, which ensures the security of the Client’s personal data and bank details. The online store does not have access to a confidential Bank of the Client and payment card details.
Personal data provided by the Client of the Company when making a purchase is protected and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Employees of the online store have access to personal data, who can familiarize themselves with the personal data of the Client to resolve issues related to the use of the online store, resolve technical issues, and also to provide services and support to customers.
Familiarization and change of personal data
The client can familiarize himself with his personal data and, if necessary, change them in three ways:
- Independently, in his online store profile;
- By sending us a request to the email address - email@example.com;
- Contactingus by phone: +372 58817309
The Client has the right to demand that we stop processing his personal data and delete them upon request.
The client can delete his personal data in the following ways:
- By sending us a request to the email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us by phone: +372 58817309
The Customer’s email address and telephone number may be used by us to send advertising messages as part of direct marketing only if the customer has given the appropriate consent. The client has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the email or by contacting support at the email address email@example.com or by phone +372 58817309.