Electric scooter repair in Tallinn!
If you are not a specialist in repair, then it is better not to waste your time, but to contact the service center. With a lack of experience and knowledge, repairing a scooter can lead to incorrect replacement of parts and you can damage the scooter or other electric parts, as a result, leads to the fact that repairs become more expensive!
Repairs to the battery pack may result in explosion and fire. Incorrect replacement of the mechanical part leads to irreversible consequences.
Electric scooter repair:
first warranty service (free of charge), provided that the scooter was purchased from us.
Diagnosis of faults in visible parts is free of charge.
Diagnosis of hidden electrical and mechanical parts 20€
Changing the tube or tire 25 - 30€
Replacing a wheel with tubeless tire 25€
Repair, restoration or replacement of the battery part in electric vehicles - starting from 20€
Installation of additional equipment from 5€.
Re-flashing controllers and BMS boards - from 20€.
- electric scooter towing
- delivery for repair
- storage of electric scooters
- winter preparation
- sealing electrical assemblies against water ingress.
If the service you need is not in the list - call and ask for the cost.
Flashing M365 to Pro - 25€
Replacement of the throttle handle - 10€
Replacement of the brake lever - 10€
Wheel change - from 15€
Fitting a tubeless tire - 25 €
Storage of scooters out of season up to 40 kg - 5€ / month.
- One month warranty on electrical work performed. Attention! Only those parts that have been replaced.
- For work performed on mechanical parts, claims are accepted within 3 days.
- The warranty for the purchased scooter is 1 year for the electrical part, 3 months for the mechanical parts. With the condition that the scooter had a service every 800 km.
- The warranty does not cover tires, tubes, brake pads and small consumable parts. The warranty does not cover puncture or damage.